If you want to be a real kiteboarder then you have to show a big commitment! Get fully confident with your kiteboarding skill by really really spend a lot of time with kiteboarders. Our team will show you everything you need to know. Don’t just learn how to kitesurf, BE A KITESURFER!
Beginner to Rider Course
Daily Supervision with Skills Challenges
Progression Steps for Kite Tricks
Equipment Set up and Maintenance Knowledge
30 Days of Equipment Rental
KITE LESSONS + EQUIPMENT USE
1 Person Package – 36,000B
2 People Package – 33,000B/Person
Fan Room – 4,000B (1 or 2 persons)
Air-con Room – 9,000B (1 or 2 persons)
*rooms provide by Relax Beach Resort
ADD DELICIOUS THAI FOOD MEALS:
Lunch & Dinner – 4,200B/person
3 Meals Daily – 6,300B/person
*4 different Thai restaurants to choose from
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participants of the sports must be aware of the potential dangers, notify us of any relevant medical considerations, and participate in the sports entirely at their own risk.
- BSC’s primary goal is to keep everyone safe while having fun progressing our skills. Participants must obey BSC’s rules and follow our instructors’ instructions at all times.
- Participants are responsible for the equipment while operating or in procession. Any damages or losses caused by recklessness or negligence, a fee will be charged for the damaged or lost equipment.
- Wind and weather condition is our dependent factor for a good lesson and progression. We can’t guarantee wind, but we can only suggest the best windy season according to the past years. Therefore, you must be flexible for lesson time, which will be notified to you in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the use of equipment if the participant is not in control or recklessly operating the gear while taking lessons or rental.
- Cancellations must be notified 30 days before booking dates to receive the full refund minus the PayPal service fee.
- In the event of a bodily injury occurring while taking the lessons, the participant is entitled to a partial refund of the total amount paid.